[itvt] is pleased to announce that the seventh annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) will take place June 25th-26th (Tuesday-Wednesday) at San Francisco's famous Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA), where we have secured additional space this year to keep pace with the event's recent rapid growth.
The TV of Tomorrow Show has been widely praised not only as a true experts' conference that attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV industry, but as offering a completely unique and enjoyable experience, and as presenting unparalleled opportunities for developing new business.
The event--which is expressly designed to encourage networking, relationship-building, and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in an interactive and productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, entrepreneurs, investors, producers, developers, designers, storytellers, social media companies and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends.
USEFUL LINKS & CONTACT INFO
- To find out more about discounted early-bird REGISTRATION, click the "Register Here!" button above
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about holding an hour-long WORKSHOP SESSION at the show, where you can showcase your company's products and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about renting PRIVATE MEETING and DEMO ROOMS at the show, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about displaying your company's videos and branding on TVOT's new in-event television network, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To see what sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees HAD TO SAY ABOUT our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (TVOT NYC Intensive 2012 and The TV of Tomorrow Show San Francisco 2012), click here
- For a GALLERY OF PHOTOS from the TVOT San Francisco 2012, click here
- For a GALLERY OF PHOTOS from TVOT NYC Intensive 2012, click here
- To discuss The TV of Tomorrow Show, or to give us FEEDBACK and SUGGESTIONS (including new technologies you would like to see showcased and topics you would like to see discussed), email us at email@example.com