[itvt]'s Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television
, now in their twelfth year, will be presented at The TV of Tomorrow Show 2016
(June 7-8th in San Francisco). Nominations will be open soon. Stay tuned for informaiton through our InteractiveTV Today [itvt.com) email newsletter or here.
The Awards recognize excellence in nine categories:
- "Most Significant Impact": the company or organization that has had the most significant impact on the industry as a whole over the past year (i.e. May 17th, 2015 through May 9th, 2016);
- "Most Significant Newcomer": the company or organization that was the most significant newcomer/breakthrough player of the past year;
- "Most Significant Technology, Platform or Product": the company or organization that invented the most innovative and disruptive technology, platform or product of the past year;
- "Most Significant Content Offering": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive content offering of the past year;
- "Most Innovative Design or User Interface": the company or organization that created the most innovative and disruptive design/user interface/content-navigation schema of the past year;
- "Achievement in Advanced Advertising": the company, organization or individual that did the most to realize the promise of advanced advertising (including such areas as operator-driven single-screen advertising, connected-TV advertising, second-screen/social-TV advertising, addressable advertising, dynamic advertising insertion, transmedia advertising, interactive branded content, measurement, programmatic buying, data usage, and more) over the past year;
- "Individual Leadership I": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "Individual Leadership II": an individual who demonstrated notable leadership in the interactive, multiplatform TV industry over the past year, and whose efforts helped move that industry forward;
- "ITV All-Star": an individual who has a long-term track record of leadership in the interactive television industry, and who is an appropriate candidate for membership in an ITV Hall of Fame.
NOMINATIONS ARE HERE:
Jesse Redniss - Individual Leadership & Most Significan Content for "Psych: The S#cial Sector"
Channing Dawson, Scripps Networks - ITV All-Star
Sam Pemberton - ITV All-Star and Founding Sponsor of TVOT
Turner's "Falling Skies" - Most Innovative Design or User Experience - Rebecca Rusk Lim
Mindshare for AmEx TV - Achievement in Advanced Advertising - Larry Samuels
Dijit - Most Significant Newcomer - Jeremy Toeman, CEO